The girl at the cafeteria! I was having my snacks while watching TV at the cafeteria, i usually have my maggie partner but unfortunately she was busy with her new allocated project. But a common friend of us was giving me company therefore I planned to have Maggie from the Baked Corner. I ordered a veg maggie and was enjoying it, suddenly a girl in the White shirt crossed me, i ignored it and once again concentrated on maggi ๐. After finishing it and putting on the disposal area, i saw her again on hand washing area but was unable to see her face. The girl in the white had a small pony and glasses resembles of a school girl entered in the corporate world ๐. Then I saw her using the hand dryer and I was next to her and she went to see herself in the mirror meanwhile i was using the hand-dryer and she went outside, Without a second thought I thought who is she? And guess what she come back and asked do you called me? I nod my head in NO while the heart was speaking I did! I punched my card and exited from the exit gate and boarded the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To help or not ?
Helping and sharing are two fundamental values which were taught to us in childhood, but now I'm confused whether to help strangers or n...
-
Kuch log aise hain jo sirf bade honey ki acting kr rhein h per bade kbhi hue hi nhi aaj bhi bache hi hain. Something keeps us moving (Le...
-
เคฆिเคฒ เคो เคเค เคธुเคूเคจ เคฎिเคฒा। เคฎेเคฐे เคैเคธा เคนी เคฒाเคธ्เค เคธीเคจ เคเคธเคा เคฎिเคฒा। เคเค เคชเคนเคฒी เคฌाเคฐ เคฎेเคฐे เคฎेเคธेเค เคธे เคชเคนเคฒे เคเคธเคा เคฎेเคธेเค เคฎिเคฒा। เคเค เคชเคนเคฒी เคिเคธी เคเคนाเคจी เคी เคคเคฐเคน เคเค เคธीเคจ เคฎिเคฒ...
No comments:
Post a Comment